Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Patcharee Thongtra <Pa...@uni.no> on 2014/05/06 10:24:35 UTC

pass command line parameters to custom LOAD

Hi,

How can I pass command line parameters to my custom LOAD function?

Patcharee

Re: pass command line parameters to custom LOAD

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
How did u pass the argument?

 Try this and see

PigStorage('$param')
-param param=","

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Patcharee Thongtra <
Patcharee.Thongtra@uni.no> wrote:

> function

​Hi
 You wrote UDF or ?​

Posted by Patcharee Thongtra <Pa...@uni.no>.
Hi,

I implemented my own LOAD function, didn't use PigStorage. When I tried
MyLOAD($param) which is analogous to PigStorage($param), it did not work.

Patcharee

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
​You can go through this link