Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Willie Wheeler <ww...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2001/02/12 22:57:05 UTC

Anna Kournikova virus (fwd)

FYI, I just got this message that indicates that the virus we just
received uses mail client address books to propagate itself.

	Willie

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Willie Wheeler wrote:

> FYI, I just got this message that indicates that the virus we just
> received uses mail client address books to propagate itself.

*Microsoft* mail client address books.  That's the critical piece...

geir

>         Willie

Velocity : it's not just a good idea. It should be the law.
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity