Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com> on 2020/09/02 17:06:10 UTC

Re: [External]Re: unable to start node

Hi Tom,

We are using java 1.8.151 and Ignite 2.7.6.

Regards,
Kamlesh

________________________________
Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think it is possible that you have put a (String, CustomerChars) entry in
this cache. Is this possible? Can you scan it to check?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com>.
Denis,

Did u got any chance to go through this? Please update if you have..

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

Below is the cache config. We have used Binary Objects as well from some of thick clients to update cache.

[cid:image001.png@01D6850B.FC4E6960]

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

@Taras Ledkov<ma...@gridgain.com>, @Igor Seliverstov<ma...@gridgain.com>, @Yuriy Gerzhedovich<ma...@gridgain.com>, did you guys see this issue before? It looks like a bug in the SQL engine.

Posted by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com>.
Denis,

Below is the cache config. We have used Binary Objects as well from some of thick clients to update cache.

[cid:image001.png@01D6822B.29DF8F50]

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.