Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/03/19 21:22:15 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-03-20

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-02-27 - Lawrence will create a PGP key in order to sign releases.
2007-03-06
Lawrence: I haven't had a chance to do this yet.

2007-02-27 - Graham will create a PGP key in order to sign releases.
2007-3-06
Graham: I created my key. Next I've got to post it and get included in the

Web of trust.
John: There are a couple of public key servers. I think you just need to
post to one of those.
Graham: How does the keys file work into this?
John: Woden will have a keys file that lists all of the Woden committer
keys.

2007-03-06 - John will create an M8 plan this week.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - John Kaputin

3. Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-03-20

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>.
I have a conflict tomorrow and will be unable to attend.

-- Arthur