Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 16:37:49 UTC

Is OGNL 2.7 compatible with JDK 1.4 ?

I'm asking because i'm getting this error running it:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.Integer.valueOf(I)Ljava/lang/Integer;
    at ognl.ASTProperty.toSetSourceString(ASTProperty.java:548)
    at
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler.generateSetter(
HiveMindExpressionCompiler.java:386)
    at
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler.compileExpression
(HiveMindExpressionCompiler.java:162)
    at ognl.OgnlRuntime.compileExpression(OgnlRuntime.java:388)
    at ognl.Ognl.compileExpression(Ognl.java:123)
    at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ExpressionCacheImpl.parse(
ExpressionCacheImpl.java:129)
    ... 65 more

It seems that it's looking for an implementation of Integer.valueOf(Integer).
This kind of method call would only work in JDK 1.5.

Thanks,

Hugo

Re: Is OGNL 2.7 compatible with JDK 1.4 ?

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
yeah, i'm thinking that would be good too.... :o)

Does that mean it's fixed in the next snapshot ?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
"oops"