Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by dom <ap...@friibii.ch> on 2006/01/18 17:44:20 UTC

Re4: [users@httpd] stickysession at mod_proxy_balancer

dear oliver,

hmm.. that was i guessd as well at the beginning, so i added the cookie
[%{sessionkey}C] into the apache-log-file, and it looks exactely like it have
to [12345678.A_]! :-(

strange is that when i access the balancing module (the summary where all the
members are shown, etc..) on stickysession is no entry, the route is shown..
when i manually add sessionkey to 'stickysession' it's shown but same
funtionality..

i'm going stupid soon.. ;-)

thanks
dom