Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vernon <vw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/03 19:00:44 UTC

What is wrong with my TC cofiguration?

I keep getting the following repeating error message
in my log file:

2005-06-03 09:54:54,500 DEBUG
[org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase] - Start
expire sessions StandardManager at 1117817694500
sessioncount 4
2005-06-03 09:54:54,500 DEBUG
[org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase] - End expire
sessions StandardManager processingTime 0 expired
sessions: 0

This pair of message repeats every minute. I don't do
anything special. MY application is totally
misbehaving. What is wrong here?

TC version is 5.5.9. JVM 1.5.03.

Thannks very much for your inputs.