Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Smith <me...@netscape.net> on 2006/02/27 21:05:05 UTC

SEVERE: Error listenerStart

Feb 27, 2006 12:42:44 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/mywebapp] startup failed due to previous errors

I get this error when trying to start Tomcat.  Tomcat starts but the
application context mywebapp is unable to start.
   I've been butting my head with this for days and I have no idea what is
wrong. There is no stack trace in the logs! Does anyone have any ideas
at all to try? Any ways to glean more information about this? I'm
desperate for a solution!

--
R. Scott Smith