Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rakesh A <ia...@rediffmail.com> on 2017/11/14 13:08:14 UTC

WiQuery 6.x and JQuery UI draggable (auto-scroll) bug

Hi,

We are using wiquery 6.13.0 to build some interactive UI. This includes
JQuery's UI draggable, droppable, etc.
jquery-ui-1.10.4 is used in wiquery-6.13.0

There was a bug with jquiery-ui in draggable component. The auto-scroll does
not work properly, which can be seen using the below give jsfiddle link.
https://jsfiddle.net/mohammed_techie/5bv8wjuc/

It has been fixed along with few other bugs mentioned at below change log
link https://jqueryui.com/changelog/1.11.0/#interactions

JQuery UI issue details can be found at
https://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/9379

It has been fixed by jquery ui, but unfortunately we cannot apply that fix
(in our code), only option is to have this latest JQuery UI (and draggable)
version as part of WiQuery.

Are there plans to upgrade JQuery UI version in WiQuery 6.x branch ?
Any work around that we can use ?

Regards,
Rakesh.A

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: WiQuery 6.x and JQuery UI draggable (auto-scroll) bug

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rakesh,

According to the github repo, WiQuery has not been updated since a while...
You can give a try to wicket-jquery-ui if you like, it is running jquery-ui
1.12.1

Repo: https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui
Demo:
http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/draggable/ComponentDraggablePage