Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Peter Henderson <pe...@starjar.com> on 2009/05/13 10:23:51 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: AutoDetach

Kevin,

Many thanks for you help!

Your suggestion to try plain Java serialization got me
thinking. I did a test using ObjectOutputStream before &
after detaching and it worked fine, so I thought perhaps the
problem really is with Hessian. (I know, how could I have
doubted you guys)

I've since replace Hessian 3.1.6 with version 3.2.1 and
removed all calls to em.detach() em.clear().

Now everything works as expected! All my test cases succeed.

Hopefully this message will help anyone else who runs into
this problem.

Cheers

Peter.

--
Peter Henderson
Director Starjar Limited.

Mobile: +44 (0) 778 233 8645
Email: peter.henderson@starjar.com
Web: www.starjar.com

Re: [SOLVED] Re: AutoDetach

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Excellent news, Peter!  Thanks for the update.

Kevin