Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/09 23:15:03 UTC

Named queries in SQLTransformer

Hi,

I am trying to create an XSL page
showing rowsets from several queries from SQLTransformer
(Cocoon 2.0.4 with sitemap actions),
but so far can't see anything on the screen.

1) Could you please point me to some good example
of such simple (select) DB report - especially XSL part ?

2) I think, I can't get anything from SQL transformer
because I am trying to read its output from incorrect place:
<xsl:variable name='thedata'
select='/page/content/paging/data'/>

Is there a standard place for the output of SQL Transformer?
Or how and where is it specified (if you give query a name)?
Maybe it should be: /page/content/paging/data/cust_data
or /root/?/page/content/paging/data/cust_data ?
(where cust_query is a query name).

TIA,
Oleg.