Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/10/07 16:13:46 UTC

Re: Local WebPagePortlets ignore cache-control and expire in HTTP header

This problem has been fixed as of 07-oct-2001 9:00 AM EST.  The
WebPagePortlet will cache it's content based on the expires field in the
HTTP Response header.  It will NOT honor the expiration time set in the
<META > tag.

Paul Spencer