Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by petros <pe...@cypoz.com> on 2007/05/10 16:10:12 UTC

Re: T5 - Changing Locale

I have the following link in my html tapestry page

and the following method in the corresponding Java Class but it doesn't get
called when the above link is clicked
	@OnEvent(value = "action", component = "englishLocaleLink")
	Object onActionFromEnglishLocaleLink(@InjectService("ThreadLocale")
ThreadLocale threadLocale)
	{
		threadLocale.setLocale(new Locale("en"));
		return null;
	}

If I remove the ThreadLocale parameter the method gets called but obviously
the locale is not changed.
Is the above the correct way to inject the ThreadLocale service in my page?
If yes then how can I force the above method to be called and consequently
change the locale.

Thanks,
Petros