Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/17 18:56:26 UTC

Re: Windows Phone binary bridge

Finally got to testing this out in Android's bridge. Strangely, it's
about 50% slower for 5k payloads. I tested this using the exec
benchmark in mobilespec, and a custom branch I just added to
cordova-js in case anyone else wants to give it a whirl. The page does
stay more responsive when doing it async, so we may want to switch to
this one day anyways, but for now I'm shelving.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Nexus 7 2nd gen on kitkat.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.