Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2012/03/08 13:02:59 UTC

Camel-Twitter component

Hi

I went through the camel-twitter component. While adding its dependency in
POM. What version I should use? I am trying to deploy it to fuse.

Anyhow If I am using the camel-twitter for standalone. How to solve this
dependency.

I have downloaded a jar from a website ( the only website which has it). And
added it to this path .m2/repo/org/apache/camel/camel-twitter/2.8.0/

Anyone has idea on this ? Or is there anyother way I can get the tweets
using camel.

Regards
Guru

Re: Camel-Twitter component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The camel-twitter component has *not* been released yet.
It will be part of the upcoming Camel 2.10 release.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Gnanaguru S
<gn...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I went through the camel-twitter component. While adding its dependency in
> POM. What version I should use? I am trying to deploy it to fuse.
>
> Anyhow If I am using the camel-twitter for standalone. How to solve this
> dependency.
>
> I have downloaded a jar from a website ( the only website which has it). And
> added it to this path .m2/repo/org/apache/camel/camel-twitter/2.8.0/
>
> Anyone has idea on this ? Or is there anyother way I can get the tweets
> using camel.
>
> Regards
> Guru

Claus Ibsen