Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Alexey Solofnenko <al...@mdli.com> on 2002/05/07 18:54:32 UTC

duplicates after archive grouping.

Hello,

	I have grouped three jar files and I now have three Manifest.mf
files in the archive. It does not seem right.

Sincerely,
  Alexey Solofnenko.

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/   } Alexey N. Solofnenko
{ http://www.inventigo.com/ } Inventigo LLC

Re: duplicates after archive grouping.

Posted by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>.
Perhaps you should:

1. Post the question to the ant USERS group, not the ant DEVELOPERS group.

2. Include more details, such has HOW you grouped three jar files. Not even
sure what that means... but, I can pretty much assure you no one can help
you if you don't describe in exact detail what ant tasks you used to 'group'
the three jar files.