Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raj_New <rs...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/06/16 14:23:31 UTC

AMQ stops after few days running successfully

I am using AMQ5.2 through embedded broker in my application. activeMQ file
has the db2 type 4 driver. After running fine for few days, I get following
error on console. To make my application work again I have to restart my
application. Is there any way by which AMQ will come up automatically after
this error occurred?

[5/22/09 0:00:07:438 CDT] 00000020 MCWrapper     E   J2CA0081E: Method
destroy failed while trying to execute method destroy on ManagedConnection
WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl@76e076e0 from resource No longer available.
Caught exception: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception
was received by the Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: A
communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used:
Reply.fill(). Communication API being used: InputStream.read(). Location
where the error was detected: insufficient data. Communication function
detecting the error: *. Protocol specific error codes(s) TCP/IP SOCKETS .
with SQL State : null SQL Code : -4499
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.a.a(a.java:428)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.ab.b(ab.java:202)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.ab.c(ab.java:222)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.ab.c(ab.java:337)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.ab.v(ab.java:1447)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bb.b(bb.java:165)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.p.b(p.java:32)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.b.lb(b.java:2196)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.o.n(o.java:1161)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.o.m(o.java:1127)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.o.x(o.java:1319)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.o.w(o.java:1306)
	at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.wb.close(wb.java:65)
	at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.destroy(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:3693)
	at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.MCWrapper.destroy(MCWrapper.java:1828)
	at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.FreePool.cleanupAndDestroyMCWrapper(FreePool.java:721)
	at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.PoolManager.reclaimConnections(PoolManager.java:4266)
	at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.PoolManager.executeTask(PoolManager.java:4148)
	at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.TaskTimer.run(TaskTimer.java:89)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: A communication error has been detected.
Communication protocol being used: Reply.fill(). Communication API being
used: InputStream.read(). Location where the error was detected:
insufficient data. Communication function detecting the error: *. Protocol
specific error codes(s) TCP/IP SOCKETS DSRA0010E: SQL State = null, Error
Code = -4,499
	... 19 more