Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chris Darroch <ch...@pearsoncmg.com> on 2008/04/07 18:54:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r645395 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/request.c

Joe Orton wrote:

> The ap_clear_auth_internal() definition doesn't match the way it's
> called.

   Thanks, both.  Joe's checks in the past have taught me to use -Wall
religiously but apparently this time I did my final post-debugging tests
on a machine with an insufficiently recent gcc (but not sufficiently
old to catch the pre-C99 error).  Sorry about that; thanks again,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B