Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 13:11:35 UTC

Fwd: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!

FYI
We cannot afford to not submit a TomEE talk IMO

JLouis

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
I will be off by Thursday evening so not sure to be able to push something
until Thursday.

JLouis

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to also present or co present with anybody interested in.
>
> My favorite topic features oriented (cloud maybe): with ssh, provisioning,
> cluster deployment, dynamic place holder, etc?
> WDYT?
>
> The point is that I will leave tomorrow morning, then I won't be able to
> push an abstract nor fill the call for paper.
> But, I can definitely work afterwards on the presentation itself (content,
> etc).

Good news :)  Monday 13th of August is the new deadline.

-David

Re: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Yes, that's also my opinion.
I'd like to also present or co present with anybody interested in.

My favorite topic features oriented (cloud maybe): with ssh, provisioning,
cluster deployment, dynamic place holder, etc?
WDYT?

The point is that I will leave tomorrow morning, then I won't be able to
push an abstract nor fill the call for paper.
But, I can definitely work afterwards on the presentation itself (content,
etc).

Dunno, if you David or someone else can submit a talk for me.

Jean-Louis

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Sure :)

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
:D

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
I think the TomEE shirt twins are the one on charge :P

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.