Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by loumt <lo...@sanlogic.com> on 2017/11/22 03:09:51 UTC

How to hide CD name 'Guacamole RDP G disk'

When i open a remote app, the disk 'Guacamole RDP G' will appear .

It's Guacamole RDP setting for this phenomenon ? i cant determine ,but this
name is so similarity with Guacamole RDP

Can i hide this disk with Guacamole Setting or disappear it with code's
modification

Re: Re: How to hide CD name 'Guacamole RDP G disk'

Posted by "loumt@sanlogic.com" <lo...@sanlogic.com>.
It's cool!

I set enable-drive false and the disk that name Guacamole RDP G disk is disappear!

Thank for you help!

loumt@sanlogic.com

From: Or Cohen
Date: 2017-11-22 14:59
To: user
Subject: Re: How to hide CD name 'Guacamole RDP G disk'

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 5:09 AM, loumt <lo...@sanlogic.com> wrote:
When i open a remote app, the disk 'Guacamole RDP G' will appear .

It's Guacamole RDP setting for this phenomenon ? i cant determine ,but this
name is so similarity with Guacamole RDP

Yes, that's Guacamole's virtual drive to allow you to transfer files from and to the  remote desktop.

Can i hide this disk with Guacamole Setting or disappear it with code's
modification

You should be able to disable it using the connection's configuration.
Look for 'enable-drive' under RDP section: http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp

Re: How to hide CD name 'Guacamole RDP G disk'

Posted by Or Cohen <or...@strigo.io>.