Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by balamir <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 13:39:14 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit UI Tool

Hii Friends,

i'm kite on jackrabbit and it's tools .
Bur i have tried jackrabbitviewer to see my content that i stored postgresql
db.
Bur when i run jackrabbitviewer.exe i get a errror message like this :
Unable to open the repository . Got the error message :
javax.jcr.RepositoryException:Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager:org.postgresql.driver:org.postgresql.driver

let me know if here is wrong place for this message but i need help
thanks alot...

How to stop jackrabbit INFO log messages from logger?

Posted by "Pamarthi, Ramakrishna" <rk...@hp.com>.
Hi,

How to stop below info massages from logger?

Oct 18, 2007 6:52:43 PM
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode$WorkspaceUpdateChannel
updateCommitted
INFO: Appended revision: 37357

We are using log4J for logging.

Best Regards,