Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Purkayastha, Siddhartha" <Si...@ca.com> on 2011/03/21 13:22:11 UTC

Looking to participate

Hello All,

I regret having missed the initial steps we had in setting up EasyAnt on Apache. I had an accident that held me back for sometime.

At this time I am wondering what will be the best way for me to begin working for EasyAnt.

I have been out of touch with EasyAnt for some time, since before we moved to Apache Incubation.

I am open to taking up any work but, will initially need some amount of technical mentorship from anyone of you to catch up.

Can someone help? May be some occassional answers to not too intelligent questions will be required :-)

In the mean time I am going through the past email discussions to find a understand developments.

Thanks,
Siddhartha

Re: Looking to participate

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Feel free to ask all the question you may have. It can highlight us on
missing part of the documentation. It could also give answers to other
people in the same case :)

In any case nice to see you back on the project  !

Cheers,

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant