Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/08/07 21:52:51 UTC

Documentation patch for persistence page

Hello,

I attached a proposal for the persist page in the guide.
Flash and Client scope didn't have a code sample. I needed to search to
find out how to fill the value parameter in the annotation.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de

Re: Documentation patch for persistence page

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:52:51 -0300, Sebastian Hennebrueder
<us...@laliluna.de> escreveu:

> Hello,

Hi!

> I attached a proposal for the persist page in the guide.
> Flash and Client scope didn't have a code sample. I needed to search to
> find out how to fill the value parameter in the annotation.

Please post your patches at Tapestry's JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5). As an issue, a patch is more
likely to be noted and applied by the committers than in the user mailing
list. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago