Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Thierry Kennes <tp...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 20:53:08 UTC

RewriteRule with a dot in URL

Hi there,
I completely new in Apache config and all that stuff.
I've got a wiki (for example : http://wiki.thierrykennes.com)
and when I want to create a page Test.com
so that it looks like this : http://wiki.thierrykennes.com/Test.com, it
doesn't work because of the dot.

I was told to look on .htaccess about "RewriteRule" and I thought of adding
somethg like that :
RewriteRule (.*)\.(.*)$ substitution
Is my pattern right ? and also what can I put instead of "substitution" ?

Thanks a lot for your further reply.

ps: and sorry for my bad english :)

Re: RewriteRule with a dot in URL

Posted by Thierry Kennes <tp...@gmail.com>.