Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/06/14 00:00:55 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.0.0

On 06/09/2011 03:50 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a package for a v3.0.0 release. Please take a look at
> the artifacts, check the STATUS/README/CHANGES files, and do builds
> and tests. After finishing your examination of the release candidate,
> please cast your ±/0 votes, I will call the vote on 6/13/2011. The src
> tar-ball and signatures are available in

This vote passes with 5 binding +1 votes, one non-binding +1 vote, and
no -1 or 0 votes!

Thanks everyone, I will push this to dist momentarily.

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

[+1] Leif Hedstrom
[+1] Igor Galic
[+1] John Plevyak
[+1] Theo Schlossnagle
[+1] Eric Balsa
[+1] Mark Harrison

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.0.0

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Hello, everyone -- we are live:

- PRNewswire http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-apache-software-foundation-announces-apache-traffic-server-v300-123822309.html
- ASF Blog http://s.apache.org/a6T
- Features-At-A-Glance http://s.apache.org/7Or

...as well as the announce@apache.org list.

This will appear on the apache.org home page as well as the announce@ archives in a bit.

Twitter seems to be down, as I've been unable to post the update for the past 10 minutes. Once they're back online, that'll get pushed as well.

Many kind regards,
Sally