Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Soactive Inc <so...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/14 08:35:50 UTC

WSS4J - issue related to key algorithm

Hi All,

I am trying to use the WSS4J API to encrypt Web services messages. I get the
following error during the Crypto object instantiation. I am generating the
keystore and keys using Java keytool and using RSA as the key algorithm. I
even tried to use the default crypto.properties provided with the
distribution to isolate the problems with my certificate/key, but get the
same following error.

Any help/inputs that helps resolve this problem much appreciated.

Sep 13, 2005 11:24:56 PM
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory loadClass
INFO: Using Crypto Engine [org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin]
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An
unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key
transport encryption algorithm: no provider:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5)
at org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(
WSSecurityUtil.java:897)
at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSEncryptBody.build(WSEncryptBody.java
:337)
at com.myco.framework.security.SecurityMgr.encrypt(SecurityMgr.java:239)
at com.myco.framework.security.SecurityMgr.main(SecurityMgr.java:304)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(Unknown Source)
Process terminated with exit code 1

-Arun

Re: WSS4J - issue related to key algorithm

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Wrong mailing list :) please ask on wss4j-dev

FYI, see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200509.mbox/threads.html

search for "Re: No such algorithm: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5"

thanks,
dims