Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sreek Samudrala <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/07 01:18:51 UTC

Ant Task from Java 2 Wsdl

Hi,

1. Can you provide me proper samples for generating
WSDL file (W/o running apache tomcat server). Marc's
sample links doesn't have proper use of Ant task
(Using command line invokation).

2. I have MyObject[] as returning Type. Does this
supported by Axis service.

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: Ant Task from Java 2 Wsdl

Posted by Sreek Samudrala <sa...@yahoo.com>.
1. Can I know the what for last 2 sections of mapping
namespace stands for....
2. The scenario is like this
public abstract Service {
public Service(){
}
public Info[] getInfo(id){}
}

What should I see in the deploy (Complex type). do I
need to create the seperate WSDLs for the Info Object
first and then create Service WSDL file?

--- Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 6, 2003 at 16:18:51 (-0700) Sreek
> Samudrala writes:
> >Hi,
> >
> >1. Can you provide me proper samples for generating
> >WSDL file (W/o running apache tomcat server).
> Marc's
> >sample links doesn't have proper use of Ant task
> >(Using command line invokation).
>
> Not sure if you want the Ant example or
> command-line, but here is
> how I use the java2wsdl ant task:
>
>         <java2wsdl
> location="http://foobar.com:8080/axis/services/XXX"
>                    output="${build.dest}/op.wsdl"

classname="com.foobar.XXX.soap.commands.IServerStore"

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: Ant Task from Java 2 Wsdl

Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.

            <mapping namespace="http://commands.soap.XXX.foobar.com"