Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2015/03/28 22:02:21 UTC

Anyone available to help with QA testing?

Folks

I think we are nearing a release point for 3.3. It would be wonderful it
someone was willing to double check the documentation and functionality of
the new features (replication and command line user interface). It is a bit
of a chore to get replication work, however to make your life easier, it's
actually partially integrated into the build.

The quick setup for replication is as follows:
mvn clean install
cd juddi-tomcat/target/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/bin
./startup.sh
cd juddi-tomcat/target/tomcat2/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/bin
./startup.sh
cd juddi-tomcat/target/tomcat3/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/bin
./startup.sh

This will start up 3 tomcat servers. Finally,

cd juddi-examples/more-uddi-samples/

mvn clean install -Pinteractive

then enter the following

2, then option 1, 2 or 3 depending on what configuration you want to
exercise