Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/11/14 09:10:51 UTC

Apachecon this week

According to  the schedule, the folks in CC here are all speaking on Cloudstack at Apachecon this week. It looks like Friday is the cloudstack track in room Giralda VI/VII
(Jaydeep Marfatia is also speaking, but I cant find his address on the mailing lists - could one of the Accelerite folks on this list please pass this email to him)

If anybody else from this community is planning on attending, please shout here

I cant see any plans for evening parties, etc so I was going to suggest that our small group of cloudstack devotees get together for a drink, dinner & catchup on either Thursday or Friday evening, after the sessions have finished

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: Apachecon this week

Posted by Rajesh Ramchandani <ra...@accelerite.com>.
All - I will be a little late. Will seen you around 6:30pm

Raj

Confirmed tomorrow at 6pm at the Melia Bar

RE: Apachecon this week

Posted by Rajesh Ramchandani <ra...@accelerite.com>.
Confirmed tomorrow at 6pm at the Melia Bar

Hi guys - I work with Giles and will also be attending. Looking forward to seeing you all in Seville. Giles and I are thinking it would be good to meet up tomorrow (Weds) evening, maybe after the keynote talks? Unless any of you will be attending the BoF sessions, maybe we could meet in the bar of the conference hotel (Melia Sevilla) at between 1800 - 1830? Steve Roles steve.roles@shapeblue.com  www.shapeblue.com 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue -----Original Message----- From: Gabriel Beims Br?scher [mailto:gabriel@autonomiccs.com.br] Sent: 14 November 2016 21:24 To: Rajesh Ramchandani ; dev@cloudstack.apache.org Cc: Will Stevens ; Paul Angus ; Tutkowski, Mike ; Jaydeep Marfatia ; Giles Sirett Subject: Re: Apachecon this week Hello fellows, That would be great! I am staying at Seville until saturday (19 - Nov) afternoon. Cheers, Gabriel. Em 14/11/2016 15:07, Rajesh Ramchandani escreveu: > > Giles - I am planning to be at ApacheCon and look forward to seeing > you all. Thursday and/or Friday get together will be great. > > I added Jaydeep on the Cc too. > > Raj > > From: Giles Sirett > Sent: Monday, November 14, 1:12 AM > Subject: Apachecon this week > To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org > Cc: Will Stevens, Gabriel Beims Br?scher, Paul Angus, Tutkowski, Mike > > According to the schedule, the folks in CC here are all speaking on > Cloudstack at Apachecon this week. It looks like Friday is the > cloudstack track in room Giralda VI/VII (Jaydeep Marfatia is also > speaking, but I can't find his address on the mailing lists - could one > of the Accelerite folks on this list please pass this email to him) If > anybody else from this community is planning on attending, please > shout here I can't see any plans for evening parties, etc so I was > going to suggest that our small group of cloudstack devotees get > together for a drink, dinner & catchup on either Thursday or Friday > evening, after the sessions have finished Kind Regards Giles > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com www.shapeblue.com 53 Chandos Place, Covent > Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue > > DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and > confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a > Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the > individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the > intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, > print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this > communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies > of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not > accept any liability for virus infected mails. >

DISCLAIMER
==========

RE: Apachecon this week

Re: Apachecon this week

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@autonomiccs.com.br>.
Hello fellows,

Re: Apachecon this week

Posted by Rajesh Ramchandani <ra...@accelerite.com>.

RE: Apachecon this week

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Sorry, I meant Wednesday or Thursday evening - I expect most people will be travelling on Friday

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com