Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 07:13:03 UTC

Brazilian Portuguese localization question

Hello All,

I'm trying to provide Brazilian Portuguese localization for our wicket
based application by appending _pt_BR to the names of html template files
like this:

CongratulationsPanel_pt_BR.html

surprisingly after adding portuguese (Brazil) as browser primary language
the localized template files are not used.

Same time
CongratulationsPanel_pt.html
works as expected

What am I doing wrong?
Wicket 6.9.1

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Brazilian Portuguese localization question

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Sven,

Template files are named incorrectly, sorry for disturbing you

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,