Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/22 08:49:32 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release R13

Hi;

The vote passed with 7 binding votes (Carsten Ziegeler, Raymond Augé, David
Bosschaert, Jan Willem Janssen, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Karl Pauls, Pierre De
Rop), and 3 non binding votes (Francois Papon, Juan Manuel Calderon, Cédric
Dos Santos)

Thanks everyone for your votes, I'll release the artifacts asap.

kind regards
Pierre