Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Joshua Cohen <jc...@twopensource.com> on 2015/01/08 02:01:28 UTC

Java Styleguide

Hi folks,

Some recent reviews have been met with stylistic feedback. This is
important as maintaining a consistent style reduces noise as people
reformat code to individual preferences. Unfortunately our code style was
previously completely undocumented. Good news, this is no longer the case!
Aurora follows Twitter's Java style guide which has now been published to
Twitter Commons on GitHub[1]. Please refer to this document when submitting
reviews to reduce stylistic nits and let everyone focus on the actual
changes being made.

Cheers,

Joshua

[1]