Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/07/13 03:15:14 UTC

[vote] release Maven 1.0

Dear PMC,

I propose we release Maven 1.0. The contents are identical to the test release
built the other day, with the addition of the following:
maven-javadoc-plugin-1.6.1 (pending vote)
maven-changelog-plugin-1.7.1
maven-jnlp-plugin-1.4
maven-jcoverage-plugin-1.0.7
and the version will be changed from "1.0-final-SNAPSHOT" to just "1.0".

I will continue working on documentation this week, but now believe that this
need not be a dependency for the Maven release.

>From me, it's obviously +1.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [vote] release Maven 1.0