Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by nglasantha <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/11 14:27:03 UTC

Derby logs are not getting printed

Hi all,

I have configured derby logs, but logs are not getting printed. please help
to resolve this issue.

I tried to search the answer. Everybody is saying just add following entries
to property file. Still am not able to see log entries.

derby.language.logStatementText=true
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0

Derby version : derby-10.10.1.1

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
Lasantha

Re: Derby logs are not getting printed

Posted by nglasantha <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rich.

I have given derby properties as JVM parameters and it's working fine now.

Thanks for your reply
Lasantha

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
Or, put your derby.properties file in the location where you found the
derby.log when running with -Dderby.system.home.

Also, what actions are you taking?

Myrna

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
Hi Lasantha,