Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/06/29 21:01:40 UTC

WSDL2Java Errors Creating Object Classes

Hello,

I have a doc/lit web service which I am attempting to use WSDL2Java with.  My
problem is that I have a number of complex types in my XML Schema and
reference these within my WSDL's. In the past the WSDL2Java has created specific
object classes for these complex types.

For example, if you have an input type of type Book and Book has types
author, title, etc. . . the WSDL2Java will create Implementation files which
accept file of type book and book is a class which has members author and  title.

This is not happening when I generate my WSDL2Java's, even though the
WSDL2Java service seems to work perfectly and generates 8 files.

Is there something I cna check to fix this?

James

<xs:schema>

  <xs:element name = "groupName"    type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name =  "password"     type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "accountName"  type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "xmlData"      type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "reportTitle"  type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "conditions"   type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "errorCode"     type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "errorString"  type  = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name =  "success"      type = "xs:boolean"/>

  <xs:element name = "postReport">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:xmlData"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "removeReport">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:reportTitle"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "getQuery">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:conditions"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "getError">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:errorCode"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:errorString"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

</xs:schema>

<wsdl:message name = "postRequest">
<wsdl:part name =  "postReport"   element =  "data:postReport"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "postResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "removeRequest">
<wsdl:part  name = "removeReport"   element =  "data:removeReport"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "removeResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "queryRequest">
<wsdl:part name  = "getQuery"   element =  "data:getQuery"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "queryResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "fault">
<wsdl:part name =  "getError"   element =  "data:getError"/>
</wsdl:message>