Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 23:21:52 UTC

Why doesn't "Browse" or "Search" find my artificts?

Using Archiva 1.3.5 currently....

In ramping up my Maven/Archiva processes and adding new projects, I've been
doing more releases and new SNAPSHOT builds and though the Jenkins Maven
Release build process says SUCCESS, the Browse nor Search functionality
from the WebUI shows those new artifacts, even from a couple of days ago.

In a recent reponse to another question of mine, I became aware of the
direct repository URL's and I can see that the artifacts really are there
but still does not show up in the Browse or Search features.

I've kicked off repository scanning and such but I don't see them listed
still (thought I've only waited about 1 hour).

What causes this disconnect between actual artifacts and the and how do I
fix it?

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com

Re: Why doesn't "Browse" or "Search" find my artificts?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello Jeff,
For questions regarding Archiva please use Archiva mailing lists.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com