Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vsp <v-...@mail.ru> on 2007/05/31 12:50:17 UTC

problem with eip:xpath-splitter

When I deploying my service assembly I have this error:
 <component-task-result>
 <component-name>servicemix-eip</component-name>
 <component-task-result-details>
 <task-result-details>
 <task-id>deploy</task-id>
 <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
 <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
 <task-status-msg>
 <msg-loc-info>
 <loc-token/>
 <loc-message>Unable to parse result string</loc-message>
 </msg-loc-info>
 </task-status-msg>
 <exception-info>
 <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
 <loc-token/>
 <loc-message>Error validating xpath expression</loc-message>
 <stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Error
validating xpath expression
      at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.XPathSplitter.validate(XPathSplitter.java:59)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.java:58)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanDeployer.java:53)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:92)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:294)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateExternalArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:184)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:469)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:479)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AdminCommandsService.installArchive(AdminCommandsService.java:300)
      at
      at
      at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:216)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseStandardMBean.invoke(BaseStandardMBean.java:316)
      at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220)
      at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
      at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
      at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1408)
      at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
      at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1245)
      at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1341)
      at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:782)
      at
      at
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
 Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: You must specify the xpath
property
      at
org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPXPathExpression.afterPropertiesSet(JAXPXPathExpression.java:69)
      at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.XPathSplitter.validate(XPathSplitter.java:57)
      ... 37 more
 ]]]]><![CDATA[></stack-trace>
 </exception-info>
 </task-result-details>
 </component-task-result-details>
 </component-task-result>

In xbean.xml of eip-su:

	<eip:xpath-splitter service="collector:taskSplitter" xpath="/*/*"
endpoint="taskSplitter">
		<eip:target>
			<eip:exchange-target service="collector:router"/>
		</eip:target>
	</eip:xpath-splitter>

The error mind that attribute "xpath" is null. But why?

Re: problem with eip:xpath-splitter

Posted by vsp <v-...@mail.ru>.
I find my bug... topic is closed

Re: problem with eip:xpath-splitter

Posted by vsp <v-...@mail.ru>.
I rebuild project for Sevicemix 3.1-incubating and get:

<stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Error
validating xpath expression
        at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.XPathSplitter.validate(XPathSplitter.java:59)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.java:58)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanDeployer.java:55)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:92)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:334)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:645)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$200(AutoDeploymentService.java:62)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:608)
        at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: You must specify the xpath
property
        at
org.apache.servicemix.expression.JAXPXPathExpression.afterPropertiesSet(JAXPXPathExpression.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.XPathSplitter.validate(XPathSplitter.java:57)
        ... 12 more
]]></stack-trace>

I don't know what is can be...

may be I forgot smth else... this is my part of xbean for config
xpath-splitter:

Posted by vsp <v-...@mail.ru>.
A little one question: What is type of outgoing exchange message? I can't
understand why my exchange not going anywhere after splitting (silently dies
on splitting step...)...

I'm need to split exchange process to some threads. Each gettes thread do
smth and then aggregates results to one thread

Is it possible to make this scheme:

                                                                  ->
SE_0->CBR -> SE_1 -> CBR ->
-> contentbased-router (CBR)->xpath-splitter -> SE_0->CBR -> SE_2 -> CBR ->
split-aggregator ->
                                                                  ->
SE_0->CBR -> SE_N -> CBR ->

Re: problem with eip:xpath-splitter

Posted by vsp <v-...@mail.ru>.
I have a complex routing scheme (more then 150 strings) and I did a mistake
because of carelessness... I had wrong configured of one eip's endpoint...
When I adding a configuration of split-aggregator, have created one more
copy of slitter instead aggregator and have not noticed it... Aggregator
hasn't a xpath parameter and then I have the error
It's just my carelessness... sorry

Re: problem with eip:xpath-splitter

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Just for future reference: Can you describe what the problem was?

Gert

Posted by vsp <v-...@mail.ru>.

Posted by xujingguo <xu...@yahoo.com.cn>.
I AM SORRY TO SAY I THINK IT IS NOT FOR THE REASON OF SERVICEMIX' VERSION.

Version of my servicemix: fuse-3.1.0.3
Revision of xpath-splitter class is 376451 (same as well as in
3.1-incubating)

Posted by xujingguo <xu...@yahoo.com.cn>.