Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rinat <r....@cleverdata.ru> on 2017/09/04 11:11:40 UTC

Flink Job Deployment

Hi folks !
I’ve got a question about running flink job on the top of YARN.
Is there any possibility to store job sources in hdfs, for example

/app/flink/job-name/
  - /lib/*.jar
  - /etc/*.properties

and specify directories, that should be added to the job classpath ?

Thx.

Re: Flink Job Deployment

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rinat,

no, this is unfortunately not possible.
When a job is submitted, all required JARs are copied into an HDFS location
that's job-specific.

Best, Fabian