Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by zhangguoping zhangguoping <zh...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 10:29:39 UTC

Is org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputFormat deprecated?

Hi,

Is org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputFormat deprecated? I did not
find @deprecated comments in source file in 0.20.2

But I cannot use following:

job.setOutputFormatClass(  org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputFormat
)

The type does not match.

Re: Is org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.MultipleOutputFormat deprecated?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Usually MultipleSequenceFileOutputFormat or MultipleTextOutputFormat is
used.

You need to use:
jobConf.setOutputFormat()