Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by ge...@oio.de on 2004/07/14 09:39:56 UTC

[status] Windows 2000 - Build for project incubator-geronimo build.25 Build Successful

Build successful. The build results are only sent in case of build failures.

Build at 		: 14.07.2004
OperatingSystem	: Windows 2000
Java Version 	: Sun JDK 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode
Maven Version 	: v. 1.0-rc3

Build participants:
-------------------
gdamour
adc

Modifications:
--------------

FileName: navigation.xml
FolderName: xdocs
Revision: 1.27
Last Modified: 2004/07/14 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Added the new modules.

FileName: CGLibMethodInterceptor.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/14 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: When creating the RawGBeanInvokers for potential attributes, the process is now the following one:
- firstly uses the name directly embedded in the method name;
- if the previous attempt fails, then decapitalizes the name and try the result.

For instance, for a method "getFoo", the implementation looks for the attribute "Foo". If such an attribute
does not exist, it then looks for the attribute "foo".

JMXGBeanInvoker only tries the name directly embedded in the method name in order to be compliant
with the JMX standards.

FileName: PolicyContextHandlerContainerSubject.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/jacc
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/14 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Get subject from ContextManager not from Thread.

FileName: JMXSetAttributeInvoker.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/14 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Roll-backs my change as it breaks the JMX standard MBean conventions.

FileName: JMXGetAttributeInvoker.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/14 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Roll-backs my change as it breaks the JMX standard MBean conventions.

---
In case of questions please contact geronimo-builds@oio.de
http://www.oio.de