Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Ron <da...@bandmerch.com> on 2006/05/11 17:53:43 UTC

Re: Multiple browser windows sharing the same session - dirty hack solution

I think that you first have to define what you mean when you say,
"logged in".  When a person closes the browser window, have they logged
out?  How does Tomcat know this?  Or, does the logout occur when the
session is garbage collected?

So, without knowing what "logged in" really means, how can you know if a
person is actually logged in or not?

--David Ron

--
David Ron