Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 17:33:24 UTC

Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site

WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.

[INFO] Downloading from JIRA at:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?view=rss&pid=10780&statusIds=6&resolutionIds=1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&tempMax=1000&reset=true&decorator=none

[WARNING]

org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to parse JIRA XML.

at org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraXML.parse(JiraXML.java:132)

at org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraXML.parseXML(JiraXML.java:108)

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.AbstractJiraDownloader.getIssueList(AbstractJiraDownloader.java:753)

at org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraMojo.executeReport(JiraMojo.java:347)

at
org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMavenReport.java:190)

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(ReportDocumentRenderer.java:219)

at
org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.renderModule(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:319)

at
org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.render(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:135)

at org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:175)

at org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:138)

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)

at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)

at

at

at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)

at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)

at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)

at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 117; columnNumber: 3;
The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end-tag
"</meta>".

at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)

at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)

at
Source)

at
Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraXML.parse(JiraXML.java:128)

... 30 more

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.2:deploy (default-deploy) @ doxia ---

[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository:
org.apache.maven:maven-parent:pom:23

[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository: org.apache:apache:pom:13

[ERROR]

Unsupported protocol: 'scm' for site deployment to
distributionManagement.site.url=scm:svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/maven/content/.

Currently supported protocols are: http, file, https.

    Protocols may be added through wagon providers.

    For more information, see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/adding-deploy-protocol.html

[INFO]

[INFO] Reactor Summary:

Re: Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yeah, the svn commit is quite long

did you realize there are 3800 files, for 72MB?
this quite long svn commit is the price to pay for a not so long push to
effective site, since the site is a sum of a lot of such large components
documentations, so rsync required mutliple hours of sync before svnpubsub

notice that this is the reason why I promote publishing to <artifactId>-LATEST
then svn cp+rm operations, instead of using profiles to publish multiple times
to different locations

I once hoped that we could publish only one complete zip archive of component
documentation site then let the site serve archive content as if it was
unarchived: this would count only for 1 not-so-large (due to compression) file
But I never found a way to implement such a thing. And never found anybody
understanding me and able to find an implementation...

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Can somebody (Hervé?) stage the Doxia 1.5 site

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.