Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 18:36:01 UTC

Proposed TinkerPop 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 Tickets and Timelines

Hello everyone,

Stephen and I just had a long conference call going through all the tickets in the issue tracker and assigning them to people and releases. We also ruminated on release dates for 3.0.1 and 3.1.0.

----------------------
TinkerPop 3.0.1
	- primarily bug fixes, optimizations. a few of the bug fixes are pretty nasty.
	- currently there is one unresolved issue, however, if there are other bugs people know about, please report them.
		https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-780?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.1-incubating%20AND%20project%20%3D%20TINKERPOP3%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
	- note we will immediately turn around and open up the 3.0.2 line once 3.0.1 is released.
	- expected release date: COB September 1 (submit to dev@ for vote)
----------------------

----------------------
TinkerPop 3.1.0
	- updates to the GraphTraversal API (with respective deprecations), GremlinServer work, updates to various OLAP structures, and splitting apart the Spark, Giraph, and Hadoop packages.
	- There are lots of open tickets (currently assigned to either myself, Stephen, or Daniel). If you want to "take a ticket" and have the time to do it, please do so.
		https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-789?jql=project%20%3D%20TINKERPOP3%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.1.0-incubating%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
	- expected release date: October 5

If anyone has any thoughts/concerns about these dates/tickets/etc., please raise them.

Thank you everyone,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com