Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by jbonofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/01/15 13:39:48 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.2.8 release

Hi everyone,

due to KARAF-6597 and KARAF-6596, I cancel this vote.

I'm testing/fixing those two issues and I will submit a 4.2.8 Take #2 to
vote.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
JB

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.2.8 release

Posted by jbonofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Actually, we did well to cancel the vote. I already fixed issue in karaf.bat
for Windows.

But we found another issue: since yesterday, Maven Central doesn't accept
http connection anymore: it only accepts https.
The workaround is easy in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg (just change from
http to https).
However I created and fix KARAF-6600 to fix it by default in the
distribution. It will be included in Karaf 4.2.8 and 4.3.0.RC1.

Regards
JB

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html