Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/19 19:41:35 UTC

Notes from INFRA

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues/INFRA-21128

Slack chat:

@Craig Russell I see ZooDB on there, which is the latest addition...am I missing something?
11:30
on https://db.apache.org/jdo/impls.html
db.apache.org
JDO Implementations
Apache JDO - Java Data Objects
11:33
maybe the previous commit had issues, but the latest change seems to have made it

Craig Russell  11:33 AM
yes, but the previous push by Andy Jefferson did not auto publish to the web site.  Was there something going on two days ago?
New

Humbedooh  11:33 AM
there was a .asf.yaml issue earlier, could have played tricks with your deployment
11:34
should be all fixed and good now

Craig Russell  11:37 AM
ok, you can close it. just wanted to see if there was an explanation... Since there are several people on the team, could you please update the JIRA with your comment about the asf.yaml before you close it?
Thanks!

Humbedooh  11:38 AM
will do when I'm back at my work computer, yep

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org