Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/06/18 02:46:42 UTC

proxy handling

Aaron:

Have just updated the setup.xml and magic runtime to provide proxy
handling.  You should be able to declare the proxy host, port, username
and password in a user.properties file and then without a repository or
any magic content present you should be able to do the following from
behind a firewall:

   $ ant setup
   $ ant clean dist

Can you confirm that this works ok?

Steve.

Re: proxy handling

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
problem fixed

SJM

Re: proxy handling

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Re: proxy handling

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Aaron:
>
> Have just updated the setup.xml and magic runtime to provide proxy
> handling.  You should be able to declare the proxy host, port, username
> and password in a user.properties file and then without a repository or
> any magic content present you should be able to do the following from
> behind a firewall:
>
>   $ ant setup
>   $ ant clean dist
>
> Can you confirm that this works ok?

I'm back at home now and don't use a proxy here, but I can check it
first thing tomorrow morning.

jaaron