Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "asaf.lahav" <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 18:32:44 UTC

bundle with felix.auto.start.2 are not starting

Hi all,

I have the following felix configuration properties file:

org.osgi.framework.system.packages=org.osgi.framework;
version=1.3.0,org.osgi.service.packageadmin; version=1.2.0,
org.osgi.service.startlevel; version=1.0.0, org.osgi.service.url;
version=1.0.0

felix.cache.profiledir=cache

felix.embedded.execution=true

felix.auto.start.1=reference:file:C:/Development/OGSi/OSGiFelix/bundle/org.a
pache.felix.shell-0.8.0-incubator.jar
file:C:/Development/OGSi/OSGiFelix/bundle/org.apache.felix.shell.tui-0.8.0-i
ncubator.jar

felix.auto.install.2=reference:file:c:/Development/OGSi/OSGiTestBundle

felix.auto.start.2=reference:file:c:/Development/OGSi/OSGiTestBundle

felix.log.level=1

felix.service.urlhandlers=true

The problem is that even through I have a property "felix.auto.start.2"
stating a bundle it is not automatically started via the framework even
though the framework is started properly.

Stepping through the code I found that the framework doesn't start bundles
that are of start level higher than the default framework start level. How
can I state what is the framework start level?

Thanks in advance

Re: bundle with felix.auto.start.2 are not starting

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
p.s. You can also change the framework start level interactively using
the "startlevel" command in the Felix shell...type "help" in the shell
for details. Further, you can programmatically change the start level by
using the Start Level service...

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.