Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/22 03:21:32 UTC

Fwd: Signed Apache CLA

This email shows up in secmail but it is impossible to file due to 404. The file seems to be ok if opened as a mail attachment but not in secmail.

Any ideas?

Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com>
> Subject: Re: Signed Apache CLA
> Date: May 21, 2017 at 7:21:37 PM PDT
> To: apache@apache.org, secretary@apache.org
>
> Also cc-ing secretary@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>.
>
> On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Jeff Feng <jeff.feng@airbnb.com <ma...@airbnb.com>> wrote:
> Hi!  Just checking to see if my CLA has been received.  Please send me a confirmation.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Jeff Feng <jeff.feng@airbnb.com <ma...@airbnb.com>> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please see attached for my signed Apache CLA.  Let me know if you receive it, thanks!
>
> Jeff
>
> --
>
> Jeff Feng
> Product Manager
> m: (949)-610-5108 <tel:(949)%20610-5108>
> twitter: @jtfeng
>

> --
>
> Jeff Feng
> Product Manager
> m: (949)-610-5108 <tel:(949)%20610-5108>
> twitter: @jtfeng
>

> --
>
> Jeff Feng
> Product Manager
> m: (949)-610-5108
> twitter: @jtfeng

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>

Re: Signed Apache CLA

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This email shows up in secmail but it is impossible to file due to 404.
> The file seems to be ok if opened as a mail attachment but not in secmail.
>
> Any ideas?

Fixed:

https://github.com/apache/whimsy/commit/a89e57b8dc0476d64a5e3f1b2bf9a7c8c7104a86

As you undoubtedly have encountered attachments with spaces in them before,
I assume that this is a regression/change in behavior in one of the
libraries that was upgraded recently in the whimsy-vm3/ruby2.3/rack1.6 =>
whimsy-vm4/ruby2.4/rack2.0 upgrades.

Craig

- Sam Ruby