Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2016/09/14 14:25:37 UTC

E:\Users\C770817\.m2\repository\org\opensaml\openws\1.2.2\openws-1.2.2.pom

If I try to build my web service many thing gets downloaded.
But the biggest sh. . .t comes from as a dependency in Rampart

Downloading: http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom

What is immediately visible is that this so said pom is in fact a web page.

I just opened that page in internet explorer and yeas, it is a nice web page but certainly not a pom.

FULLSTOP

Does someone have the openws-1.2.2.pom file as a pom?

And I also have the same problems with xalan.jar and jargs.jar (the current referenced download points are unusable)
While I could fix, I hope so this two, what can I do with openws-1.2.2.jar and pom.

I fix the jar. At least I believe it. I used RAR to unpack and then repacked the directory tree into a RAR file and renamed it to a JAR.
So far it looks promising. Because some of the bugs went away.

But I can only say that for sure when I have seen the openws-1.2.2.pom content.

You can look into the repository using NetBeans. If you see jar files without a + that means something is wrong with them.

So it should not go like that, but what gets downloaded from this shibboleth.internet2.edu is for the foxes

Downloading: http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom

Downloaded: http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom (140 KB at 16.2 KB/sec)
The POM for org.opensaml:openws:jar:1.2.2 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
The POM for org.apache.xerces:xml-apis:jar:2.9.1 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
The POM for org.apache.xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
The POM for org.apache.xerces:resolver:jar:2.9.1 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
The POM for org.apache.xerces:serializer:jar:2.9.1 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details

--- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.1:enforce (default) @ SpezplaService ---

--- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.1:display-info (default) @ SpezplaService ---
Maven Version: 3.1-SNAPSHOT
JDK Version: 1.7.0_51 normalized as: 1.7.0-51
OS Info: Arch: amd64 Family: windows Name: windows 7 Version: 6.1

--- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.2.1:process (default) @ SpezplaService ---
Invalid POM for org.opensaml:openws:jar:1.2.2, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
Invalid POM for org.apache.xerces:xml-apis:jar:2.9.1, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
Invalid POM for org.apache.xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
Invalid POM for org.apache.xerces:resolver:jar:2.9.1, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details
Invalid POM for org.apache.xerces:serializer:jar:2.9.1, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details

--- maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3:resources (default-resources) @ SpezplaService ---
Using 'ISO-8859-1' encoding to copy filtered resources.
Copying 2 resources
Copying 3 resources

--- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @ SpezplaService ---
Compiling 13 source files to E:\Users\C770817\SW-PROJEKTE\SpezplaService\target\classes
COMPILATION ERROR :
error: error reading E:\Users\C770817\.m2\repository\org\opensaml\openws\1.2.2\openws-1.2.2.jar; error in opening zip file
Regards - Josef

RE: E:\Users\C770817\.m2\repository\org\opensaml\openws\1.2.2\openws-1.2.2.pom

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

________________________________
> From: josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> E:\Users\C770817\.m2\repository\org\opensaml\openws\1.2.2\openws-1.2.2.pom
> Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:25:37 +0000
>

> If I try to build my web service many thing gets downloaded.
>
> But the biggest sh. . .t comes from as a dependency in Rampart
>

> Downloading:
> http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
>
> Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
> 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for
> http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
>
> Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
> 374ce7abae3a0f0dc91c5d6370ab40f4a12fadf0 for
> http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/openws-1.2.2.pom
>

> What is immediately visible is that this so said pom is in fact a web page.
>

> I just opened that page in internet explorer and yeas, it is a nice web
> page but certainly not a pom.
>

> FULLSTOP
>

> Does someone have the openws-1.2.2.pom file as a pom?
>
MG>maven mit repository has openws pom and jar
MG>specifically http://maven.mit.edu/nexus/content/repositories/shib-release/org/opensaml/openws/1.2.2/

MG>you can add in any outside repository for that specific project by specifying <repositories> and <repository> tag as seen here

<project>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>openws</id>