Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/11/01 15:04:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles release 2011-10-28

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Gert Vanthienen, Rob
Davies
+1 (non-binding): Claus Ibsen, Andreas Pieber, Johan Edstrom, Jon Anstey

I'm promoting the artifacts on the Maven Central Repository.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--